NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The Hailo-8™ M.2 AI accelerator Starter Kit Campaign (the “Campaign”) is held during the 2023 Embedded World Exhibition between March 14, 2023-March 16, 2023 (the “Campaign Term”).
- This Campaign is not open to individuals. Only team entries and corporate or institutional entries are permitted to enter to this Campaign. All participants on behalf of any organization must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees of Hailo, and/or its affiliates, and their respective contractors, service providers, and professional advisors, as well as members of their immediate families and/or households, are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. If you access the Campaign on behalf of any organization, you hereby represent, agree, and acknowledge that (i) you have the full legal authority to participate in the Campaign on behalf of your employer or organization and to bind your employer or organization to these Campaign T&C;(ii) these Campaign T&C also constitute a binding contract between your employer or organization and Hailo; and (iii) your employer or organization is eligible to enter the Campaign and to claim any prize under this Campaign.
- To participate in the Campaign, you need to submit the Campaign entry form available at one of our partner booths located in the Exhibition, during the Campaign Term. A maximum of one (1) entry per Participant is permitted. Any attempt at e-mail or other methods of entry is void. Any attempt to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different forms, or any other methods which subvert the entry process, will void that participant’s entry and that participant will be disqualified, at Hailo’s discretion.
- Hailo reserves the right to reject any entry of a participant that does not comply with the stated requirements.
- Hailo reserves the right to alter, amend, suspend, or cancel this Campaign, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. Hailo’s decisions in respect of all aspects of the Campaign will be final and binding.
- The prize of the Campaign will be one Hailo-8™ M.2 AI Acceleration Starter Kit (the “Prize”). Hailo reserves the right to substitute the Prize with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prize is non-exchangeable and may not be assigned or transferred. The Prize is non-transferrable to another individual or business and may not be redeemed in any other manner.
- The winners will be selected by a committee comprised out of Hailo’s employees (each a “Winner”), whose decision will be final and binding in all respects. The Winner will be notified (up to two times), by email using the email address provided by it during subscription, within 14 days following the decision (“Winning Notice“). In the event the Winner does not respond within 7 days as of the second Winning Notice, the Prize will be deemed forfeited and Hailo may select an alternate Winner at its sole discretion. Hailo shall not be held responsible if the contact information provided by a Participant is incomplete or inaccurate. The Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and government charges that result from his/her receipt and/or use of the Prize. Hailo reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the Prize and request necessary documentation if and to the extent required by law. Upon Winner’s response to the Winning Notice, Hailo’s representative will contact the Winner to verify shipping address and confirm the Prize is indeed suitable for the Winner’s development and evaluation requirement. Hailo will make reasonable efforts to deliver the Prize to the Winner in a timely manner. It is clarified, however, that Hailo will not be liable for any delay, cost, or damage in connection with the delivery of the Prize.
- The Prize, and any usage thereof, shall be subject to the applicable and most updated terms and conditions in (i) End User License Agreement and (ii) Terms and Conditions of Sale, both available at https://hailo.ai/terms-and-conditions/ as amended from time to time. Hailo makes no warranty or representation as to the Prize or any part thereof. By participating, you release and hold harmless Hailo and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Campaign from and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Campaign and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the Prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in this Campaign T&C. Without derogating from the foregoing, the Winner may use, access, and operate the Prize, solely for Winner’s internal experimental non-production use and not for any further commercialization or provision of the Prize to any third party. Winner will not, nor allow anyone to: (a) modify, alter, copy, repair, transfer, emulate or create any derivative works of the Prize or of any part thereof; (b) reverse engineer, decompile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or in any way attempt to derive source code, underlying technology, or designs from the Prize or any part thereof; (c) use the Prize for any benchmarking or for competing development activities, or (d) publish or disclose to any third party any technical features, quality, performance or benchmark test, or comparative analyses relating to the Prize including documentation, except for your internal use.
- Further, by participating, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Campaign, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Campaign, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and participant and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise.
- The failure of Hailo to comply with any provision of these Campaign T&C due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, pandemic, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of its control or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Campaign T&C.
- The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in the Campaign, the Participant agrees: (a) to abide by and be bound by these Campaign T&C and decisions of Hailo which shall be final in all respects relating to the Campaign, including without limitation the interpretation of these Campaign T&C; (b) the laws of England and Wales apply to and govern the Campaign and any claims must be raised and resolved exclusively in the applicable courts located in London, England; and (c) if, for any reason whatsoever, the Campaign, in Hailo’s sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, to comply with legal requirements or by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in Hailo’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Campaign, Hailo reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Hailo in its sole discretion.
- Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Campaign should be addressed to Hailo at <mailto:[email protected]>.