Hailo Raffle – Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ISRAEL, PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- The Hailo-8™ M.2 AI accelerator Starter Kit raffle (the “Raffle”) beginning on 12:00 Eastern Time on August 24 ,2022 and ending 12:00 Eastern Time on October 25, 2022 (the “Raffle Term”).
- This Raffle is not open to individuals. Only team entries and corporate or institutional entries are permitted in this Raffle. All participants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees of Hailo, and/or its affiliates, and their respective contractors, service providers, and professional advisors, as well as members of their immediate families and/or households, are not eligible to participate in the Raffle. If you access the Raffle on behalf of any organization, you hereby represent, agree, and acknowledge that (i) you have the full legal authority to participate in the Raffle on behalf of your employer or organization and to bind your employer or organization to these Raffle T&C;(ii) these Raffle T&C also constitute a binding contract between your employer or organization and Hailo; and (iii) your employer or organization is eligible to enter the Raffle and to claim any prize under this Raffle.
- To participate in the Raffle, you need to submit the Raffle entry form available at https://ai.hailo.ai/win-a-hailo-8-m.2-ai-acceleration-starter-kit during the Raffle Term. A maximum of one (1) entry per Participant is permitted. Any attempt at e-mail or other methods of entry is void. Any attempt to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different forms, or any other methods which subvert the entry process, will void that participant’s entry and that participant will be disqualified, at Hailo’s discretion.
- Hailo reserves the right to alter, amend, suspend, or cancel this Raffle, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. Hailo’s decisions in respect of all aspects of the Raffle will be final and binding.
- The prize of the Raffle will be one Hailo-8™ M.2 AI Acceleration Starter Kit (the “Prize”). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible forms received. Hailo reserves the right to substitute the Prize with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prize is non-exchangeable and may not be assigned or transferred. The Prize is non-transferrable to another individual or business and may not be redeemed in any other manner.
- One Participant of the Raffle will win the Prize (“Winner”). The Winner will be randomly drawn by a representative of Hailo, whose decision will be final and binding in all respects. The potential winner will be notified ([up to two times), by email using the email address provided by it during subscription within 14 after the drawing and must respond to the email within 7 days as of the second email or Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Hailo will not accept responsibility if the contact information provided by a Participant are incomplete or inaccurate. The Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and government charges that result from his/her receipt and/or use of the Prize. Hailo reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the Prize and request necessary documentation if and to the extent required by law. A Hailo representative will contact the Winner to verify shipping address and confirm the Prize is indeed suitable for the Winner’s development and evaluation requirement. The Prize may be shipped to the Winner after the Raffle has ended. Shipment of the Prize may take longer than expected, and Hailo will do reasonable efforts to deliver the Prize to the Winner in a timely manner. It is clarified, however, that Hailo will not be liable for any delay, cost, or damage in connection with the delivery of the Prize.
- The Prize, and any usage thereof, shall be subject to the applicable terms and conditions in End User License Agreement – August 2022 available at https://hailo.ai/terms-and-conditions/ and in Terms and Conditions of Sale – August 2022 available athttps://hailo.ai/terms-and-conditions/ as amended from time to time. Hailo makes no warranty or representation as to the Prize or any part thereof. By participating, you release and hold harmless Hailo and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Raffle from and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Raffle and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the Prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in this Raffle T&C. Without derogating from the foregoing, the Winner may use, access, and operate the Prize, solely for Winner’s internal experimental non-production use and not for any further commercialization or provision of the Prize to any third party. Winner will not, nor allow anyone to: (a) modify, alter, copy, repair, transfer, emulate or create any derivative works of the Prize or of any part thereof; (b) reverse engineer, decompile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or in any way attempt to derive source code, underlying technology, or designs from the Prize or any part thereof; (c) use the Prize for any benchmarking or for competing development activities, or (d) publish or disclose to any third party any technical features, quality, performance or benchmark test, or comparative analyses relating to the Prize including documentation, except for your internal use.
- Further, by participating, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Raffle, or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Raffle, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and participant and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise.
- The failure of Hailo to comply with any provision of these Raffle T&C due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, pandemic, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of its control or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Raffle T&C.
- The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in the Raffle, the Participant agrees: (a) to abide by and be bound by these Raffle T&C and decisions of Hailo which shall be final in all respects relating to the Raffle, including without limitation the interpretation of these Raffle T&C; (b) the laws of the United States and the State of New York apply to and govern the Raffle and any claims must be raised and resolved in the federal or state courts located in New York; and (c) if, for any reason whatsoever, the Raffle, in Hailo’s sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, to comply with legal requirements or by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in Hailo’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Raffle, Hailo reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Hailo in its sole discretion.
- Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Raffle should be addressed to Hailo at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.