Hailo-8L™ Entry-Level M.2 AI Acceleration Module
Delivering data center class performance to edge devicesProduct Inquiry
The Hailo-8L™ Entry-Level M.2 Module is an AI accelerator module compatible with M.2 form factor Key B+M and Key A+E . The AI module is based on the 13 tera-operations per second (TOPS) Hailo-8L™ AI processor with high power efficiency and cost efficiency. The M.2 AI accelerator features a full PCIe Gen-3.0 2-lane interface, delivering unprecedented AI performance for edge devices requiring limited AI capacity or lower performance. The M.2 module can be plugged into an existing edge device with M.2 socket to execute in real-time and with low power deep neural network inferencing for a broad range of market segments. Leveraging Hailo’s field-proven and comprehensive Dataflow Compiler and its support for standard AI frameworks, you can easily port your Neural Network models and seamlessly scale to higher capacity Hailo-8 products for future upgrades.
- Powered by 13 Tera-Operations Per Second (TOPS) Hailo-8L™ AI processor
- Enabling real-time, low latency, and high-efficiency AI inferencing on edge devices
- Fast time to market using a standard M.2 form factor module, with key B+M & key A+E
- Best-in-class power efficiency
- High cost-efficiency (TOPS/$) compared with existing solutions
- Supporting extended temperature range of -40°C to 85°C
- Robust software suite supports state-of-the-art deep learning models & applications out-of-the-box
- Enabling simultaneous processing of multi-streams & multi-models
- Future-ready — software compatibility when migrating to Hailo-8™ for more powerful AI
EU Research and Innovation Program
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement No. 849921
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020.