Junior Support SW Engineer
About The Position
Hailo is looking to hire a motivated and skilled Junior support Software Engineer. In this role, you will be a key technical figure within Hailo’s technical support team. You will monitor questions and requests from customers. You will be the direct technical point of contact for our customers, managing technical aspects of Hailo’s business engagement and taking a significant part in bringing Hailo’s technology to mass deployment in products.
- Understand the customer’s technical use case for Hailo’s technology and the customer’s system comprehensively.
- Be an expert in Hailo’s products. Have a deep comprehension of the product features and product roadmap.
- Manage technical alignment processes with customers to communicate status to customers, Answer their questions and requests, and delegate responsibilities for other CS group members and R&D
- Make sure the support provided to our end customers and response time is excellent.
- Master Hailo’s technical messaging to support business development and sales processes.
- Work closely and collaborate with Hailo’s business group to conquer business milestones and work with Hailo’s product team to drive new product requirements.
- 1+ years of hands experience as an SW/algo/embedded developer
- Programming languages: Python, C/C++
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Quick learner who likes to combine technological disciplines with system-level orientation
- Very organized with capabilities to follow up on many topics
- Fluency in English
- Customer-facing experience
- Fluency in other languages