About The Position
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for intelligent devices in various industries, including automotive, smart cities, retail, and industry 4.0.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology.
The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
- Leading cross-functional communication between project teams – setting development goals and tracking execution.
- Driving and coordinating between R&D, Customer Service and architecture teams.
- You will make trade-offs, resolve conflicts, mitigate risks, challenge & push the team to deliver the best possible products.
- Understanding technical issues and driving them to closure by bringing together key partners for decision-making.
- Maintaining and improving engineering development processes across cross-functional teams.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or a relevant field.
- Management capabilities – leadership, decision making.
- Strong methodological background, independent, quick learner, excellent relationship.
- Experience in SW Projects management in the semiconductor industry.
- Exceptional leadership skills, assertive, dynamic, fast, team player, organized, methodological with outstanding communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Hands-on experience as software engineer.
- Familiarity with hardware-software development methodologies.