Hailo is a leading high-tech company, developing top-performing AI processors for edge devices in various industries. We combine an extensive understanding of the way neural networks operate, with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop products that transform the way we use machines to perceive and analyze the world around us.
Our company is led by a group of experts from a wide range of disciplines, combining experience from elite intelligence units as well as leading tech companies in Israel and abroad, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up. As an AI chip company, we believe that AI can help us create a better, safer, more productive, and more convenient world. For this to happen, AI needs to be available at scale and on the edge.
To this end, our team of hardware and software leaders is developing top-performing AI processors, dedicated to AI tasks on edge devices in a wide variety of applications and industries including smart cities, automotive, manufacturing, agriculture, retail, and many more. With hundreds of customer programs around the world, and a wide ecosystem of software and hardware partners, Hailo is leading the edge AI revolution.
About this position
Hailo is looking to hire a talented VLSI Design Engineer to join our VLSI group in Tel Aviv.
You will work alongside other talented engineers to develop our cutting-edge AI chips.
If you are motivated and skilled in VLSI and excited about AI, we want to meet you!
Bring architecture requirements of Hailo’s AI Chips to power and area-efficient VLSI implementation with the right performance.
Work along with verification to enable a fully functional design.
Work along with the backend and DFT to converge the design into silicon.
Join the bring-up of the features with SW when silicon is back in the lab and the magic happens.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related field from a leading university.
- 3+ years of experience as a VLSI Design Engineer.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive technical leadership, strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, and ability to work effectively in a team
Experience in at least one of the following:
- Experience with standard interfaces such as MIPI, PCIe, USB, Ethernet, etc.
- Experience with Deep Learning and Deep Learning HW acceleration.
- Experience with DFT.
- Familiar with System-Verilog
- Familiar with script languages (Python, Perl, Tcl, sh, etc.)
- Familiar with SoC design and architectural decision-making.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills setlist. We encourage you to apply if you think this role would excite you about coming to work every day.