Verification & Validation team leader
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough processor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is looking to hire a team leader to join our system validation group in Tel Aviv.
In this role, you will have a direct impact on our products.
As a leader of the team, you will be responsible on developing validation infrastructure, tools, and methodologies to validate our AI processor and the entire SW stack.
If you are passionate about working with a large-scale SW and you’re excited about AI, we want to meet you!
- B.Sc in Computer Science from top Universities. (GPA above 85)
- 5-10 years experience in Automation/validation or SW development team
- 2+ years experience in Python or C++ development team (Automation, Validation or Tools)
- Experience with large-scale SW integration, validation, and release
- Knowledge with FW and/or Drivers
- Knowledge in CI/CD process
- Hard-working, committed, and self-reliant
- Great interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Fluent English
- Experience with SoC systems
- Knowledge in TF, ONNX, Keras and more AI Frameworks
- knowledge in Open-source software
- Familiarity with Docker
- Quick learner and hands-on
- Ability to solve complex system problems
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.