HW Lab Testing Internship
Hailo is a leading high-tech company, developing top-performing AI processors for edge devices in various industries. We combine an extensive understanding of the way neural networks operate, with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop products that transform the way we use machines to perceive and analyze the world around us.
Our company is led by a group of experts from a wide range of disciplines, combining experience from elite intelligence units as well as leading tech companies in Israel and abroad, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up. As an AI chip company, we believe that AI can help us create a better, safer, more productive, and more convenient world. For this to happen, AI needs to be available at scale and on the edge.
To this end, our team of hardware and software leaders is developing top-performing AI processors, dedicated to AI tasks on edge devices in a wide variety of applications and industries including smart cities, automotive, manufacturing, agriculture, retail, and many more. With hundreds of customer programs around the world, and a wide ecosystem of software and hardware partners, Hailo is leading the edge AI revolution.
About the position
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented HW test student to join our dynamic engineering team focused on post-silicon board testing.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with experienced engineers to verify and validate our boards in the lab. You will be ensuring optimal functionality and performance of cutting-edge deep learning HW accelerator and Vision processing unit.
This is a unique opportunity to gain all-around, hands-on experience in the field of lab testing for semiconductor chips and boards, on the cutting edge of AI technologies.
Hailo is seeking an outstanding student for a HW validation role in our Tel Aviv site.
In this role you will handle many board validation tasks and work alongside talented Hailo engineers, taking part in testing and developing our cutting-edge SOC which is used for processing AI neural networks.
- Must have HW Lab experience - PCB design or board testing, using lab test equipment (Oscilloscope, logic analyzer, AWG, etc.) could be as part of technician training (י"ג/י"ד) or as part of army service (Air Force/Intelligence Corp. units) or other.
- Electrical/Computer Engineering student from a university.
- High attention to detail.
- Team player, self-motivation, and self-learning abilities.
- Independence and problem-solving capabilities.
- Familiarity with PCB design, schematics, layout, components integration, and soldering.
- Familiarity with different peripheral interfaces such as SPI/I2C/UART/JTAG.
- Familiarity with high-speed interfaces such as PCI/USB/MIPI/GbE/DDR.
- Familiarity with Unix OS environment.
- Familiarity with different programming languages, specifically Python (pytest) and C or C++.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills setlist. We encourage you to apply if you think this role would excite you about coming to work every day.