Embedded Linux & Firmware Engineer
About The Position
Hailo is looking to hire a motivated and skilled Embedded Software Engineer to join our software group in Tel Aviv. As a team member, you will be responsible for software running in multiple environments spanning from Embedded Software, Real-Time Firmware, Linux (Drivers and Userspace) on different aspects such as Boot flows, Security and Safety considerations, Memory Management and so on. If you’re a talented and motivated Embedded Software Engineer who is excited about difficult low-level challenges, we want to meet you!
- Help building and developing our best-in-class Edge AI SoC from the ground up, all the way from a Proof-of-Concept to a leading product.
- Develop in different SW environments: including low level drivers, real-time Firmware, Embedded Linux (User and Kernel space), complex infrastructure and frameworks (such as Yocto, Uboot, etc..), runtime libraries and more.
- Work closely with the hardware, integrating and debugging complex hardware/software systems while taking into account challenging requirements as part of managing a large-scale embedded system.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or a relevant field.
- 3+ years of R&D experience in C/C++.
- Experience with embedded SW stack: Firmware, Linux Kernel (Drivers), Linux User-Mode.
- Hard working, committed and self-reliant.
- Great interpersonal skills and a team-player.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with the Linux Kernel and Linux Drivers.
- Experience building BSPs and working on complex SoCs.
- Familiarity with hardware-software development methodologies.