Senior Board Design HW Engineer
Hailo is a leading high-tech company, developing top-performing AI processors for edge devices in various industries. We combine an extensive understanding of the way neural networks operate, with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop products that transform the way we use machines to perceive and analyze the world around us.
Our company is led by a group of experts from a wide range of disciplines, combining experience from elite intelligence units as well as leading tech companies in Israel and abroad, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up. As an AI chip company, we believe that AI can help us create a better, safer, more productive, and more convenient world. For this to happen, AI needs to be available at scale and on the edge.
To this end, our team of hardware and software leaders is developing top-performing AI processors, dedicated to AI tasks on edge devices in a wide variety of applications and industries including smart cities, automotive, manufacturing, agriculture, retail, and many more. With hundreds of customer programs around the world, and a wide ecosystem of software and hardware partners, Hailo is leading the edge AI revolution.
With hundreds of customer programs around the world, and a wide ecosystem of software and hardware partners, Hailo is leading the edge AI revolution.
About this position
Hailo is looking to hire a Hands-On experienced Board Design Engineer to join our Hardware group in Tel Aviv. You will work alongside other talented engineers to develop our cutting-edge AI chips and products. If you are motivated and excited about AI, we want to meet you!)
- Design evaluation boards and customers' products based on the Hailo AI processor.
- Responsible for Board Design, electrical schematics, component selection, layout guidance, and simulation through all bring-up stages
- Design with DFT, DFM, and Thermal consideration.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in a Board and PCBA design
- Experience with design of high-speed I/F - PCI Express Gen 3, DDR, LPDDR4
- Familiar with I2C, SPI, UART, SDIO I/F
- Experience with Power design
- Experience with debugging board issues and product ramp-up
- Experience with SI/PI simulation
- Experience with board design tools: Cadence Orcad and Allegro
- Self-instruction, Multi-disciplined, Multi-Tasking, and good interpersonal relationship
- Background as a technician or practical engineer in R&D field
- Previous background in a semiconductor company.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.