About The Position
Do you want to take part in creating a revolutionary AI processor for edge devices? Hailo presents a breakthrough approach to deep learning processing infrastructure which will unleash unprecedented performance and will disrupt the industry.
Hailo is looking to hire a motivated and skilled Chip Architect to join our System and Architecture Group in Tel Aviv.
In this position, you will be required to define the requirements for future SoCs and sub-systems. You will interact and cooperate with the product, design, verification, algorithm and SW teams.
You'll be working with highly skilled engineers in a small team which is in charge of Hailo’s products definition, evaluation and constant improvement.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Specify system, SW and HW requirements and architectural features at SoC level, Hailo’s IP and 3rd party IPs integration while conforming to product requirements.
- Define pre silicon data flows and control flows combining HW and SW.
- Evaluate the SoC, sub-systems and Hailo’s IP performance, analyze and suggest optimal balancing performance, power, cost and effort.
- Uncover and resolve design weak spots.
· B.Sc./M.Sc. Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related field from a leading university.
· 3+ years of experience as a SoC or system architect.
· 5+ years of experience as one of the following:
o Logic designer
o Design Verification engineer
o System engineer
· Ability to deal with ambiguity, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Proactive technical leadership, strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, and ability to work in effectively in a team
● Experience with SoC memory sub-system, bus fabric and DDR interfacing.
● Experience with Microprocessor and/or DSP architecture.
● Experience with HW/SW partition
● Experience with standard interfaces such as: MIPI, PCIe, USB, Ethernet etc.
● Proficiency in Python/C++/SystemC
● Experience with SoC security.
● Experience with Deep Learning and Deep Learning HW acceleration.