ML automation validation
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough microprocessor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is looking to hire an experienced python software engineer to join our ML & compiler automation validation Team in Tel Aviv. In this role, you will have a direct impact on our products.
As a Developer in the team, you will be responsible for developing automated tests and infrastructure to validate and integrate Hailo’s ML algorithms, networks, and SW code in multiple AI frameworks.
If you are passionate about working with a large-scale SW, excited about AI, and want to make a big impact on a product in this growing industry - We want to meet you!
- Design and development of multidisciplinary SW tools and infrastructure, which will be used for development/monitoring and validating our ML algorithms and the Dataflow compiler SW stack.
- Responsible for the quality of Hailo’s features related to the SDK.
- Working closely with other teams, integrating and debugging complex hardware/software systems while taking into account challenging tasks of validating an AI processor.
- B.Sc in Computer Science (or similar degrees) from top Universities. (GPA above 80)
- 3+ years experience in Python development team (Automation, Validation or Tools).
- Knowledge in TF, ONNX, Keras and more AI Frameworks.
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools and methods.
- Hard-working, committed, and self-reliant.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge in Post Silicon Validation and Debug.
- knowledge in Open-source software.
- Quick learner and hands-on.
- Ability to solve complex system problems.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.