Sales Manager - Bay Area
Hailo is a leading high-tech company, developing top-performing AI processors for edge devices in various industries. We combine an extensive understanding of the way neural networks operate, with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop products that transform the way we use machines to perceive and analyze the world around us.
Our company is led by a group of experts from a wide range of disciplines, combining experience from elite intelligence units as well as leading tech companies in Israel and abroad, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up. As an AI chip company, we believe that AI can help us create a better, safer, more productive, and more convenient world. For this to happen, AI needs to be available at scale and on the edge.
To this end, our team of hardware and software leaders is developing top-performing AI processors, dedicated to AI tasks on edge devices in a wide variety of applications and industries including smart cities, automotive, manufacturing, agriculture, retail, and many more. With hundreds of customer programs around the world, and a wide ecosystem of software and hardware partners, Hailo is leading the edge AI revolution.
In this position
As a Sales Manager for Hailo in the US, you will be the key sales figure leading Hailo's engagements with targeted customers. You will be the direct point of contact for our customers, reporting to NA GM, managing the overall engagement at your customers and driving Hailo’s technology to mass deployment in North America.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reaching out to customers leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, and track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Experienced as a Sales Representative in Technology
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Locations: Bay Area or East Coast and close proximity to a major airport
- Existing relevant customer relationships in the region
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical discipline
- Experience in Embedded Systems and full-stack HW/SW solutions
- Experience in Edge AI, Security, or Image Processing
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance. If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries! Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.