Software Account Manager - South Korea
Hailo is a leading high-tech company, developing top-performing AI processors for edge devices in various industries.
We combine an extensive understanding of the way neural networks operate, with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop products that transform the way we use machines to perceive and analyze the world around us.
Our company is led by a group of experts from a wide range of disciplines, combining experience from elite intelligence units as well as leading tech companies in Israel and abroad, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
As an AI chip company, we believe that AI can help us create a better, safer, more productive, and more convenient world. For this to happen, AI needs to be available at scale and on the edge.
To this end, our team of hardware and software leaders is developing top-performing AI processors, dedicated to AI tasks on edge devices in a wide variety of applications and industries including smart cities, automotive, manufacturing, agriculture, retail, and many more.
With hundreds of customer programs around the world, and a wide ecosystem of software and hardware partners, Hailo is leading the edge AI revolution.
About the position
Hailo is looking to hire a Software Account Manager for Hailo Korea, the SW Account Manager will be the key point person leading engineering engagements with customers both Industrial and Automobile, in software and systems by working with other members of Distribution Partner(s) and Hailo AI in Israel.
- The SAM will understand customers’ use cases of Hailo products, system structure, and host, technical challenges, and provide customers with technical support including suggestions, and facilitate the development and design towards design-ins and design-wins.
- The SAM will have an important role in communicating with the Management, Engineering, and R/D of customers and allow them to understand the value of Hailo by having knowledge of competitive alternatives at customers, and business strategy through joining business meetings with customers.
- Analyze the industry, and the Trends of Technology and Systems and contribute to Senior Level Management to navigate Hailo AI in the right direction.
- Minimum 7~10 years SW experience (understand correctly customer’s requests, problems and clear Communication with the Hailo IL team)
- Automotive and/or AI market experience
- Strong SW capabilit
- Imaging and Vision market experience
- Business achievement as FAE or SW for Automotive or other AI products.
- Technical Pre-Post-Sales Support.
- Regular on-site pre-sales meetings & an excellent attitude to customers.
- Open to overseas & local trips.
- Great communication skills (both English & Korean)
Automotive industry knowledge (one of the key elements)