FAE - South Korea
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is looking to hire a Field Application Engineering Manager for Hailo Korea, FAE will be the key point person leading engineering engagements with customers both Industrial and Automobile, in software and systems by working with other members of Distribution Partner(s) and Hailo AI in Israel.
1. The FAE will understand customers’ use cases of Hailo products, system structure and host, technical challenges, and provide customers with technical support including suggestions, and facilitate the development and design towards design-ins and design-wins.
2. The FAE will have the important role in communicating with the Management, Engineering and R/D of customers and allow them to understand the value of Hailo by having knowledge of competitive alternatives at customers, and business strategy through joining business meetings with customers.
3. Analyze the industry, the Trend of Technology and Systems and contribute to Senior Level Management to navigate Hailo AI into the right direction.
- Minimum 7~10 years FAE experience (understand correctly customer’s request, problem and clear Communication with Hailo IL team)
- Automotive and/or AI market experience
- Imaging and Vision market experience
- Business achievement as FAE for Automotive or other AI products.
- Technical Pre-Post-Sales Support know-how and experience
- Regular pre-sales meeting onsite and a polite attitude of customer friendly
- Overseas & local trips need to be done
- Strong SW capabilities
- Great communication skills (both English & Korean)
Automotive industry knowledge (one of the key elements)