Hailo-8™ Century Evaluation Platform
Prototype & Develop High-Performance, High-Efficiency Edge AI Video Analytics Systems with Multiple Hailo-8™ AI Processors
Today’s intelligent vision systems are high-resolution, high-frame-rate and multi-sensor, requiring more powerful and accurate real-time AI processing power.
To support developers of high-performance edge video analytics systems across industry verticals, the Hailo industry-leading Hailo-8 AI processor is now available in a multi-chip configuration delivering up to 104 TOPS of AI performance at a typical power consumption of 25W
Designed for development, prototyping and evaluation, this standard form factor PCIe card is supported by the robust Hailo software toolchain and a suite of dedicated AI developer tools and out-of-the-box applications.
Learn about our partner ecosystem here
- 4x Hailo-8 M.2 22X42 mm Acceleration Modules on a 16-lane PCIe Gen 3 adapter board
- Dimensions: 111mm x 210mm
- Standard PCIe form factor enters slot with no auxiliary power requirement
- Deliver up to 104 TOPS of AI performance at a typical power consumption of 25W
- Best-in-class PCI AI acceleration card – better performance than GPU, at lower power and lower cost
- Dedicated enablement S/W package and AI developer tools, with out-of-the-box support for state-of-the-art NN models
- Designed to enable development & prototyping of high-performance and efficiency real-time AI video analytics solutions, such as high-throughput Edge AI Boxes, dedicated video edge servers, industrial PCs and gateways
Hailo-8™ Century is also available as a reference design for our partners to design their own PCIe AI Accelerator cards with up to 6 Hailo-8™ AI Processors.
- Hailo-8™ Century Evaluation Platform performance figures are measured at room temperature for INT8
- Nvidia T4 figures are for INT8, batch=8. Source: https://developer.nvidia.com/deep-learning-performance-training-inference
Access is restricted to authorized users only