Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough microprocessor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
- Understand the customer’s technical use case for Hailo’s technology and the customer’s system comprehensively.
- Be an expert in Hailo’s products. Have a deep comprehension of the product features and product roadmap.
- Manage technical alignment processes with customers to communicate status to customers, Answer their questions and requests, and delegate responsibilities for other CS group members and R&D
- Make sure the support provided to our end customers and response time is excellent.
- Master Hailo’s technical messaging to support business development and sales processes.
- Work closely and collaborate with Hailo’s business group to conquer business milestones and work with Hailo’s product team to drive new product requirements.
- 2-5 years of hands experience as an SW/algo/embedded developer
- Programming languages: Python, C/C++
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Quick learner who likes to combine technological disciplines with system-level orientation
- Very organized with capabilities to follow up on many topics
- Fluency in English
- Advantages: Device drivers (Linux or Windows), Embedded, Low level, Linux, Gstreamer, ONNX
- Nice to have: BSP, Yocto
- Customer-facing experience
- Fluency in other languages
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.