Production Tools SW Engineer
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Design, develop and maintain automation software for Production tool for current and next generation products.
Work in close collaboration with other SW team members, and teams from other disciplines such as HW, system integration, etc.
- Ensure requirement coverage via Automated Testing
- Support internal and external customer on the production tool.
- Contribute to the design of product features to ensure their testability
Design, develop and maintain automation software for Production tools for current and next-generation products. Work in close collaboration with other SW team members, and teams from other disciplines such as HW, system integration, etc. Ensure requirement coverage via Automated Testing Support internal and external customers on the production tool. Contribute to the design of product features to ensure their testability
- Engineering education or equivalent (Electrical engineering/Computer Science/etc.) . Advantage : BS or higher degree in computer science
- Experience with Hardware development
- Experience in writing automated tests
- Proven experience in end to end system testing.
- Solid understanding of the Python programming language. Advantage : C/C++ is a big plus.
- Good familiarity with the Windows & Linux (Power User Level)
- Experience with HW/SW interfaces
- Outstanding customer orientation, Innovative approach for problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail
- Self driven and independent.
- Team player, highly motivated, willing to work in dynamic and demanding environment and Fast learner.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.