Production Tools SW Engineer
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
As a Production Tools SW Engineer, you will Design, develop and maintain manufacturing production software for current and next generation products.
Work in close collaboration with other SW team members, and teams from other disciplines such as HW, system integration, etc.
- Ensure requirement coverage via Automated Real Time Testing.
- Support internal and external customers with our own production tool or customer’s sw.
- Contribute to the design of product features to ensure their testability.
- Engineering education GPA above 80 (Electrical engineering/Computer Science/etc.)
- 2+ Experience with software and hardware products/ interfaces.
- 2+ Experience in writing automated tests Python and C++/C.
- Proven experience in end-to-end system testing.
- Solid understanding of the Python and low-level software.
- Good familiarity with the Windows & Linux (Power User Level).
- Outstanding customer orientation, Innovative approach for problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self driven and independent.
- Team player, highly motivated, willing to work in dynamic and demanding environment and Fast learner.
- Experience with Embedded.
- Lead validation domains
- Knowledge in CI/CD
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.