Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough microprocessor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
- Develop deep understanding of our products, customers and competitors and use it to create relevant messaging, tools and content as well as sales and customer programs
- Create strongly differentiated product positioning and messaging and evangelize Hailo’s products to the target markets across all marketing platforms
- Drive and create marketing materials, including sales presentations, white papers, web pages, blog posts, and case studies
- Conduct various market research for a variety of objectives such as demand creation, crystalizing value proposition, roadmap planning and more
- Lead competitive analysis across market segments and create relevant internal materials as well as customer- and partner-facing materials
- Identify market and business opportunities across different market segments and develop a value proposition for each
- Technical background necessary, degree in Engineering/Computer Science or similar required
- 2+ years of industry experience with product marketing/ product management or similar position in a B2B company, preferably in the semiconductor market
- Ability to multi-task and drive to completion a diverse number of tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills and strong creativity in message delivery
- Strong affinity for understanding target audiences, needs and purchase process
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A true team player with great communication skills
- Experience with artificial intelligence / deep learning
- Experience in semiconductor, preferably in the processor market
- Experience in computer vision products and technologies
- Experience in marketing complex products to a variety of markets
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.