About The Position
Hailo a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries including automotive, smart cities, retail, and industry 4.0.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology.
Hailo is looking to hire a talented VLSI DFT Engineer to join our VLSI group in Tel Aviv. You will work alongside other talented engineers to develop our cutting edge AI chips. If you are motivated and skilled in VLSI and excited about AI, we want to meet you!
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related field from a leading university.
- 2+ years of experience as a VLSI DFT or design or backend.
- Experience with ATPG tools and methodologies including hierarchical scan AND/OR mBIST tools and flows.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive technical leadership, strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, and ability to work ineffectively in a team
Experience in at least one of the following:
- Familiar with DFT design and architectural decision making
- Experience with Production testing debug and Yield analysis.
- Experience with DFT insertion in synthesis.
- Experience with DFT modes static timing checks
- Familiar with System-Verilog
- Familiar with script languages (Python, Perl, tcl, sh etc.)