Embedded System Linux Engineer
About The Position
Hailo a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries including automotive, smart cities, retail, and industry 4.0.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology.
The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is looking to hire a Linux engineer to join our Reference design Team in Tel Aviv.
In this role, you will have a direct impact on our products.
As a Developer in the team, you will be responsible for tweaking the Linux kernel and OS and integrating SW and HW components to release the company’s reference design systems.
If you are passionate about working with a large-scale SW and you’re excited about AI, we want to meet you!
- B.Sc in Computer Science from top Universities (GPA above 80)
- Deep understanding of Linux kernel and kernel programming
- Python programming, scripting on Linux
- Hands-on experience with some of the following build systems: CMake, Make, Builldroot, Yocto, Meson
- Hard-working, committed, and self-reliant
- Great interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of CI/CD process
- Familiarity with Docker
- knowledge in Open-source software
- Quick learner and hands-on
- Ability to solve complex system problems.