Backend & DevOps Engineer
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough microprocessor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is looking to hire a software engineer to join our infrastructure and tools Team in Tel Aviv.
In this role, you will have a direct impact on our products.
As a Developer in the team, you will be responsible for developing infrastructure and tools to support our development, ML, and validation groups.
If you are passionate about working with a large-scale SW and you’re excited about AI, we want to meet you!
- B.Sc in Computer Science from top Universities (GPA above 85)
- 4+ years experience in Python development team (Automation, Tools or Backend)
- Experience with multiple databases
- Hard-working, committed, and self-reliant
- Great interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Fluent English
- Knowledge in TF, ONNX, Keras, and more AI Frameworks
- Knowledge with C++
- knowledge in Open-source software
- Knowledge of CI/CD process
- Familiarity with Docker
- Quick learner and hands-on
- Ability to solve complex system problems.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.