System Validation ML Tech lead
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough processor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is looking to hire a tech lead to join our system validation group in Tel Aviv. In this role, you will have a direct impact on our products.
As a leader in the team, you will be responsible on developing automated tests to validate our Soc and SW. If you are passionate about working with a large-scale SW, excited about AI, and want to make a big impact on a product in this growing industry - We want to meet you!
- Building development environment
- Designing automate tests
- Building CI/CD infrastructures
- Debugging and monitoring failures
- Tech lead V&V and automation domain experience
- B.Sc in Computer Science (or similar degrees) from top Universities. (GPA above 80)
- 5 years of validation domain owner (full hands-on)
- 3+ years experience in Python or C++ development team (Automation, Validation or Tools)
- Hard-working, committed, and self-reliant
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Fluent English
- Knowledge in Soc sw integration
- Knowledge in SW-HW automation
- Knowledge in Post Silicon Validation and Debug
- knowledge in Open-source software
- Quick learner and hands-on
- Ability to solve complex system problems.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance. If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.