Platform SW Engineer
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough microprocessor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is looking to hire a motivated and skilled Embedded Dataflow Software Engineer to join our software group in Tel Aviv. As a team member, you will be responsible for development of our dataflow low-level Drivers over multiple environments spanning from embedded FW, drivers on different operating systems, and different cloud platforms.
If you’re a talented and motivated Embedded Software Engineer who is excited about difficult low-level challenges, we want to meet you!
- Design and develop multidisciplinary system for machine learning
- Work in different SW environments: low level embedded FW, Linux, Python and multiple SW frameworks
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of R&D experience in Python, C/C++
- Hard working, committed and self-reliant
- Great interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Fluent English
- Experience in deep learning and deep learning development frameworks
- Experience with Linux Kernel and Linux Drivers
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.