Hailo is a leading high-tech company, developing top-performing AI processors for edge devices in various industries. We combine an extensive understanding of the way neural networks operate, with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop products that transform the way we use machines to perceive and analyze the world around us.
Our company is led by a group of experts from a wide range of disciplines, combining experience from elite intelligence units as well as leading tech companies in Israel and abroad, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up. As an AI chip company, we believe that AI can help us create a better, safer, more productive, and more convenient world. For this to happen, AI needs to be available at scale and on the edge.
To this end, our team of hardware and software leaders is developing top-performing AI processors, dedicated to AI tasks on edge devices in a wide variety of applications and industries including smart cities, automotive, manufacturing, agriculture, retail, and many more. With hundreds of customer programs around the world, and a wide ecosystem of software and hardware partners, Hailo is leading the edge AI revolution.
In this position
Hailo is looking to hire a Software Engineer to join our SW Validation and Infrastructure group in Tel Aviv. In this role, you will have a direct impact on our products.
As a Software Eng. in the group, you will be responsible for developing automation infrastructures, debugging, and release tools and tests. You will be responsible for mainly developing in Python.
If you are passionate about working with a large-scale SW and are excited about AI or Vision, we want to meet you!
- Designing and implementation of automation infrastructure
- Building CI/CD infrastructures
- Debugging system flows
- BSc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from top Universities. (GPA above 80)
- 4+ years of experience in a Software development team
- Programming language: 2+ years’ experience in Python
- Interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Hard-working, committed, and self-reliant
- Fluent English
- Programming languages: C / C++.
- Experience working on HW-SW products.
- Experience with large-scale SW integration, validation, and SW releases.
- Knowledge of Yocto build system (or any other embedded build tool).
- Experience with SoC systems.
- Familiarity with Docker.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this role would excite you about coming to work every day.