Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough microprocessor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
As part the Deep Learning Networks team you’ll be tasked with the development and implementation of neural networks that are optimized for Hailo inference processors.
The team is in charge of:
· Selection and implementation of neural networks architectures that best fit the Hailo processor. Example Task: Implementing and modifying an open-source network for optimal performance on our chip.
· Design and implement new features in the Hailo Model Zoo. Example Task: add training capabilities to the Hailo Model Zoo repo.
· Maintaining the company-wide knowledge base of the latest trends in computer-vision and DL based edge applications. Example Task: Literature survey of the latest trends in super-resolution networks and outlining which SoTA networks best fit edge applications.
· Support customers ML/algorithmic teams to extract the full value from our company’s offering. Example Task: Help a customer select networks which will achieve desired performance when deployed on our chip.
· B.Sc. in CS/EE/Math
· Extensive in the field of Deep Learning (minimum of 4 years)
· Extensive experience development in python/C (minimum of 3 years).
· Passion for becoming an expert in the field of deep-learning.
· Hard-working, committed, and self-reliant.
· M.Sc in CS/EE/Math
· Experience with development of computer vision or NLP products.
· Experience with MLops.
· SW architecture skills
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.