VLSI Physical Design Engineer
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough processor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is looking to hire a talented VLSI Physical Design Engineer to join our VLSI group in Tel Aviv.
You will work alongside other talented engineers to develop our cutting-edge AI chips.
As part of our team, you will be involved in all phases of physical design activities, and you will take part in developing our special BE flows.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related field from a leading university.
- 3+ years of experience as a VLSI physical design engineer.
- Experience with advanced process nodes.
- Deep understanding of synthesis, implementation, STA, and PPA optimization methods.
- Hands-on CAD tools, rtl2gds flows and signoff verification flows.
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Low power physical design.
- Full-Chip Layout (Floorplan, PG) and Physical Verification expertise.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.