Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough microprocessor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is seeking a passionate and experienced content marketing manager to join our growing team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, you belong with us!
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating, writing and editing content that enables our sales, generates demand and positions Hailo as a leader in edge AI. Reporting to VP of marketing, our ideal candidate is a B2B content expert who can write effective copy for our products and solutions, improve the conversion of our funnel, and manage freelance copywriters.
You’ll join our Marketing team based in our headquarters in Tel Aviv.
- Create product and market facing collateral including product brochures, solution briefs, web pages, slides and more
- Develop a variety of content assets for demand generation aligned to personas and the buyer journey - including email campaigns, social media posts, case studies, blog posts, infographics and more
- Work with graphic designers to create visually appealing content
- Drive content initiatives and respond to sales content requests, whether you are creating it, editing it, or supporting other content needs on the team
- Use a variety of analytics tools to monitor content performance and optimize its impact
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and LinkedIn followers, growing inbound organic traffic, and more
- Native English speaker and writer
- 3+ years of experience in B2B technology company as content writer/manager or similar position
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to engage readers with compelling content
- Analytic and methodic thinker who can reach technical audiences with clear marketing materials
- The ability to work well within a marketing team and give and receive constructive feedback
- Up to date with the latest tools and best practices in digital marketing including SEO
- Good time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in the semiconductor or AI industries
- Experience in producing videos
- Experience in leading marketing content in a B2B company
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills setlist. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.