About The Position
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries including automotive, smart cities, retail, and industry 4.0.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology.
Hailo is looking to hire a talented FPGA/Emulation engineer to join our VLSI group in Tel Aviv. You will work alongside other talented engineers to develop our cutting edge AI chips. If you are motivated and skilled in FPGA prototyping and excited about AI, we want to meet you!
- Create continuous FPGA and Emulation models for the ASIC design for system verification and SW development.
- See-through the entire development process, understand the system flows in order to guarantee a fully functional design in the FPGA environment.
- Collaborate with team members and colleagues in solving complex problems and overcoming design challenges.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related field from a leading university.
- 2+ years of FPGA prototyping or Emulation or FPGA/VLSI design.
- Proficient in Verilog RTL language.
- Familiar with script languages (Python, Perl, tcl, sh etc.)
- Good problem solving and communication skills
Experience in at least one of the following:
- Experience Xilinx's build flow including design entry in Verilog, synthesis, place and route, timing constraints and timing closure. Hands-on with lab FPGA debug methodologies, such as ChipScope, SignalTap or others.
- Hands-on experience with lab debug equipment, such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Experience with standard interfaces such as: MIPI, PCIe, USB, Ethernet and SoC design.
- Experience with ARM architecture embedded SW development and debug.
- Experience with Deep Learning and Deep Learning HW acceleration.