SW System Automation & Validation Engineer
Hailo is a leading high-tech company, developing top-performing AI processors for edge devices in various industries. We combine an extensive understanding of the way neural networks operate, with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop products that transform the way we use machines to perceive and analyze the world around us.
Our company is led by a group of experts from a wide range of disciplines, combining experience from elite intelligence units as well as leading tech companies in Israel and abroad, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up. As an AI chip company, we believe that AI can help us create a better, safer, more productive, and more convenient world. For this to happen, AI needs to be available at scale and on the edge.
To this end, our team of hardware and software leaders is developing top-performing AI processors, dedicated to AI tasks on edge devices in a wide variety of applications and industries including smart cities, automotive, manufacturing, agriculture, retail, and many more. With hundreds of customer programs around the world, and a wide ecosystem of software and hardware partners, Hailo is leading the edge AI revolution.
In this position
Hailo is looking to hire a System Automation & Validation Engineer to join our System Runtime Automation & Validation group in Tel Aviv.
In this role, you will have a direct impact on our products.
As a System Validation engineer in the team, you will be responsible for developing validation infrastructure, tests, and tools to validate our AI processor and the entire low-level SW stack.
If you are passionate about working with a large-scale SW and you’re excited about AI, we want to meet you!
- Building development environment
- Designing automate tests
- Building CI/CD infrastructures
- Debugging and monitoring failures
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from top Universities. (GPA above 80)
- 2+ years’ experience in Automation/validation or SW development team
- 2+ years experience in Python or C++ development
- Knowledge of FW and/or Drivers
- Knowledge of CI/CD process
- Hard-working, committed, and self-reliant
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Fluent English
- Experience with large-scale SW integration, validation, and SW releases
- Knowledge in Yocto build system (or any other embedded build tool)
- Experience with SoC systems
- knowledge of Open-source software
- Familiarity with Docker
- Quick learner and hands-on
- Ability to solve complex system problems.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this role would excite you about coming to work every day.