About The Position
Hailo is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated and talented Office Administrator to support our office operations in Tel Aviv.
Responsibilities will include all aspects of day-to-day administrative work – front desk, coordination of meetings and visitors, managing vendors and contractors, office maintenance and assistance with ad -hoc and ongoing projects.
The ideal candidate has a can-do approach, and ready to take up the challenges of a fast-paced start-up environment.
The Office Administrator will be reporting to the Office Manager.
- Provide ongoing administrative support to all employees and management levels at the front desk including visitors.
- Responsibility for ensuring a smooth operation of the office everyday life such as kitchen and office supplies, mail, parking, maintenance, and the various office vendors and services, etc.
- Keep updated records and files and monitor office expenses and costs.
- Handle international travel arrangements for employees and visitors , including flights reservations, accommodation, visas etc.
- Support ad hoc and ongoing projects on various relevant administrative aspects.
- At least 1-2 years administrative experience or service-oriented positions.
- Availability for a full-time position, from our Tel Aviv Office.
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detailed and ability to balance immediate and long-term priorities.
- Full knowledge of MS Office, Outlook etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English.