Embedded SW Engineer
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough microprocessor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is looking to hire a motivated and skilled Embedded Dataflow Software Engineer to join our software group in Tel Aviv. As a team member, you will be responsible for development of our dataflow low level Drivers over multiple environments spanning from embedded FW, drivers on different operation systems and different cloud platforms.
If you’re a talented and motivated Embedded Software Engineer who is excited about difficult low-level challenges, we want to meet you!
- Building and developing our best-in-class Edge AI Run time stack from the ground up, all the way from a Proof-of-Concept to a leading product.
- Develop in different SW environments: including low level drivers, real-time Firmware, Embedded Linux (User and Kernel space), complex infrastructure and frameworks (such as Yocto) and more.
- Work closely with the hardware, integrating and debugging complex hardware/software systems while taking into account challenging requirements as part of managing a large-scale embedded system.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or a relevant field.
- 5+ years of R&D experience in C/C++.
- Experience with embedded SW stack: Linux/windows Kernel (Drivers), Linux User-Mode.
- Hardworking, committed and self-reliant.
- Proactive technical leadership, strong interpersonal skills and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with Run time Firmware.
- Familiarity with hardware-software development methodologies.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.