About The Position
Hailo is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Office Administrator to support our office operations in Tel Aviv.
Responsibilities will include all aspects of day-to-day administrative work – front desk, coordination of meetings and visitors, office maintenance and assistance with ad hoc and ongoing projects.
The Office Administrator will be reporting to the Office Manager.
- Provide ongoing administrative support to all employees and management levels at the front desk including visitors
- Responsible for facilities, maintenance, and coordinate all office operations such as kitchen and office supplies, mail, parking, cleaning, maintenance, working with relevant vendors, etc
- Keep updated records and files and monitor office expenses and costs
- Handle travel arrangements for employees & visitors from our abroad offices. Including order flights, accommodation, visas etc (Post Covid)
- Support ad hoc and ongoing projects on all relevant admin aspects
- At least 1-2 years administrative experience or service-oriented positions - Preferably from a Hitech company
- Great interpersonal skills with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent organizational skills, detailed oriented and ability to balance immediate/long term priorities.
- Full knowledge of MS Office, Outlook etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English