Computer Vision System Validation Engineer
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough microprocessor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is looking to hire a software engineer to join our SW System Group in Tel Aviv.
In this role, you will have a direct impact on our products.
As an engineer in the team, you will be responsible for design and implementation of Computer Vision validation infrastructure, benchmarking tools, and tests which will validate our Computer Vision (CV) part of our processor and SW stack.
If you are passionate about working with a large-scale SW and you’re excited about Computer Vision and AI , we want to meet you!
- Design and Development of multidisciplinary SW tools and infrastructure, which will be used for development/monitoring and validating our imaging software stack
- Responsible for the quality of Hailo’s vision sub system
- Work closely with the other teams integrating and debugging complex hardware/software systems while taking into account challenging requirements as part of managing a large-scale embedded system
- Analyze and debug Hailo’s product performance and usability
- B.Sc in Computer Science from top Universities. (GPA above 80)
- 5+ years experience in SW development or SW validation
- 2+ years experience in python development
- 2+ years experience in C/C++ development
- Experience with computer vision systems
- Hard-working, committed, and self-reliant
- Great interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Fluent English
- Experience with SoC systems - advantage
- Knowledge in CI/CD process - advantage
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.