Computer Vision System Engineer
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough microprocessor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
- Design and Development of multidisciplinary SW tools and infrastructure, which will be used for development/monitoring and validating our imaging software stack
- Responsible for the quality of Hailo’s vision sub system
- Work closely with the other teams integrating and debugging complex hardware/software systems while taking into account challenging requirements as part of managing a large-scale embedded system
- Analyze and debug Hailo’s product performance and usability
- B.Sc in Computer Science from top Universities. (GPA above 80)
- 5+ years experience in SW development or SW validation
- 2+ years experience in python development
- 2+ years experience in C/C++ development
- Experience with computer vision systems
- Hard-working, committed, and self-reliant
- Great interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Fluent English
- Experience with SoC systems - advantage
- Knowledge in CI/CD process - advantage
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.