Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough processor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
In this position, you will play a pivotal role in the company's growth and business processes definition. You will take part in the Salesforce implantation project and manage the system on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will have a business orientation and a mindset of a project manager, with the experience and ability to push projects through, from planning to hands-on execution.
- Take part in the Salesforce implementation projects end-to-end: full definition and design, development, implementation, integration, training and communicating to stakeholders.
- Document, design, and test system implementations using Salesforce best practices, using configuration, code, 3rd party tools, APIs and data migration.
- Provide ongoing CRM support to our Sales, Customer Support, and Marketing departments.
- Day-to-day CRM management: troubleshooting, data integrity maintenance, user profiles and permissions.
- Build reports and dashboards on demand, analyze business questions.
- Responsibility for evaluating, customizing, and implementing new tools, solutions, and improvements for business processes in Salesforce.
- 3-4 years of experience in Salesforce implementation and system management.
- Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, approval processes, write code, develop screens and components, create integrations and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of the best practices of Sale & Service clouds in salesforce, Salesforce platform capabilities, limits, and latest technology offerings.
- Project management skills: ability to plan and execute, set clear milestones and timelines, can do attitude mindset, ability to push projects through.
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and highly organized.
- Outstanding interpersonal and collaboration skills, able to work well in a cross-functional environment. Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-changing environment.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills setlist. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
- Certified Salesforce Admin.
- Knowledge in HubSpot and Jira.
- Experience from a hardware company.