Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough microprocessor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is looking to hire a talented, creative, and motivated software architect to join our software group in Tel Aviv.
In this role, you will have a direct impact on our product. As a software architect, you will be responsible for defining and leading software development in multiple environments and domains spanning from deep learning, compilers, optimization algorithms, and embedded environments.
- Define new SW concepts, features, and optimizations. Define their SW architecture and develop proof of concepts.
- Work in different software environments: C++, Python, AI frameworks, and embedded environments.
Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Deep learning & AI research
- Deep learning frameworks
- Optimization algorithms
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on software development (C/C++/Python)
- 3+ years of experience as a software team leader or architect
- Hard-working, committed and self-reliant
- Great interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Fluent English
- M.Sc in Computer Science
- Experience in embedded systems
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.