Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough microprocessor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
- Work with engineers, architects, product managers, and product marketing to produce and maintain documentation, including user guides, API documentation, and so on.
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by customers.
- Act as an editor to ensure documentation consistency.
- 3+ years of technical writing experience.
- Experience with technology and basic understanding of programming.
- Experience with editing documentation inside SW code.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Mother tongue English level.
- Software development-related experience/degree.
- Previous experience in a silicon company.
- Experience with Jira/Git/Doxygen/Sphinx/Markdown/reStructuredText.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.