ML Automation/Validation Engineer
About The Position
Hailo a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries including automotive, smart cities, retail, and industry 4.0.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology.
The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is looking to hire an experienced python software engineer to join our ML Validation Team in Tel Aviv. In this role, you will have a direct impact on our products.
As a Developer in the team, you will be responsible for developing tests and infrastructure to validate and integrate Hailo’s ML algorithms and networks in multiple AI frameworks.
If you are passionate about working with a large-scale SW, excited about AI, and want to make a big impact on a product in this growing industry - We want to meet you!
- B.Sc in Computer Science (or similar degrees) from top Universities. (GPA above 80)
- 3+ years experience in Python development team (Automation, Validation or Tools)
- Hard-working, committed, and self-reliant.
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Fluent English
- Knowledge in TF, ONNX, Keras, and more AI Frameworks.
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools and methods.
- Knowledge in Post Silicon Validation and Debug.
- Knowledge of Open-source software.
- Quick learner and hands-on.
- Ability to solve complex system problems.