Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough processor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
Hailo is looking to hire a motivated and skilled Embedded Software Engineer with experience in the automotive industry to join our customer success group in Tel Aviv. As a team member, you will be responsible for software running in multiple environments spanning from Embedded Software, Real-Time Firmware, and Linux (Drivers and Userspace) on different aspects such as Image Processing, performance, and so on. If you’re a talented and motivated Embedded Software Engineer who is excited about difficult low-level challenges, we want to meet you!
- Help building and developing demo applications for customers and shows.
- Develop in different SW environments: including low level drivers, real-time Firmware, Embedded Linux (User and Kernel space), complex infrastructure and frameworks (such as Yocto, x86, etc..), runtime libraries and more.
- Work closely with marketing teams, business development, FAEs and R&D.
- B.Sc in Computer Science.
- Work Experience in an automotive related company.
- 5+ years of R&D experience in C/C++.
- 1+ years of R&D Experience in Python.
- Experience with embedded SW stack: Firmware, Linux Kernel (Drivers), Linux User-Mode.
- Hard working, committed and self-reliant.
- Great interpersonal skills and a team-player.
- Fluent English.
- Experience building Automotive applications.
- Experience with the Linux Kernel and Linux Drivers.
- Experience working with Image Processing.
- Experience with GStreamer framework
- Experience working with customers.
- Willing to travel abroad.
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.