Infrastructure Tools Engineer
About the company
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. Hailo offers a breakthrough processor uniquely designed to accelerate embedded AI applications on edge devices.
We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
In this position
In this position, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of automation infrastructure in Windows environment such as:
- Windows installer for Hailo SW stack
- Build Scripts
- Driver signing and certification for Windows OS
- Various automation solutions and tools required by the R&D teams
- Design and implement tools and testing infrastructure for Hailo SW stack over Windows
- Design and implement CI infrastructure
- Develop self-service tools using industry-standard methodologies and DevOps techniques.
- Be able to adopt new technologies for automation, deployment, analysis, and infrastructure.
- At least 5+ years of experience in automation development in Windows environment
- Deep Hands-on experience with Python/.NET / PowerShell
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently.
- Team spirit, Great communication, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience with developing driver installers for Windows
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Bitbucket
- Experience with driver certification for Windows (WHQL/HLK)
- Experience with Pytest
- Understanding of HTTP/SSL protocols, Networking, and Linux
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.