Automotive SW Group Manager – Munich
Hailo is a leading start-up developing a first-in-class deep learning inference processor for smart devices in various industries. We combine a fundamental understanding of the way neural networks operate with our team’s expertise in SW and HW architecture, to develop a product that has the potential to be a landmark in computer technology. The company is built from a mixture of experts from various fields, coming from the elite units of the intelligence community and the leading tech companies in Israel, with a track record of executing complex projects from the ground up.
As the Automotive SW Group Manager, you will be responsible for the buildup of the Automotive SW team and the development of the Hailo processor platform SW for Automotive. The primary locations of the team are Munich, and Tel Aviv with further growth possible. Furthermore, you will be in direct contact with (automotive) customers world-wide, supporting their development and integration in taking the Hailo processor to production. You will be reporting to the VP Software who is responsible for the overall Hailo SW product and SW strategy.
- Minimum 7 year experience of SW development for Automotive
- Minimum 3 year experience in managing complex SW teams and/or projects
- Experience in ASIPCE and ISO 26262 development processes
- Experience in Linux development, kernel and user space
- Established network in (European) Automotive industry (OEMs/ Tier1s)
- Fluent in English
· Experience with QNX
· Experience in ADAS application
· Experience in Artificial Intelligence technology
· Fluent in German
· Successful Track record of building up bigger teams
We are passionate about building an inclusive and equitable working environment.
We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements– no worries!
Our DNA is characterized by openness to multi-disciplinary people, who bring great potential to grow with us, not just a skills set list. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.