Technical Account Manager - Bay Area
About The Position
Hailo, an AI-focused, Israel-based chipmaker, has developed a specialized deep learning processor that delivers the performance of a data center-class computer to edge devices. Hailo’s AI processor is the product of a rethinking of traditional computer architecture, enabling smart devices to perform sophisticated deep learning tasks such as object detection and segmentation in real time, with minimal power consumption, size, and cost. The deep learning processor is designed to fit into a multitude of smart machines and devices, impacting a multitude of sectors including automotive, industry 4.0, smart cities, smart homes, and retail. The company was founded in 2017 by members of the Israel Defense Forces’ elite technology unit.
As a Technical Account Manager for Hailo in Bay Area, you will be the key technical figure leading Hailo's engagements with customers in region. You will be the direct technical point of contact for our customers, managing the technical aspects of Hailo's business engagement and taking a significant part in bringing Hailo's technology to mass deployment in products.
- Be an expert in Hailo’s products. Have a deep comprehension of the product features and product roadmap.
- Master Hailo’s technical messaging to support business development and sales processes.
- Deliver technical support for local region Business manager – helping grow the business in your region.
- Visit customers and provide end to end technical support, including presentation, pre-sale, post-sale, productization.
- Present the Hailo solution and conduct training sessions for customers.
- Understand the customer’s technical use case for Hailo’s technology and the customer’s system comprehensively.
- Proactively help the customer evaluate and integrate the Hailo solution and help the customer to reach productization of their product when it comes to the Hailo solution.
- Analyze customer requirements and documentation gaps in the Hailo solution. Report them and proactively work to close these gaps.
- Create a relationship with the customers helping them understand the Hailo solution and get a better understanding of their requirements.
- Manage a technical alignment processes with customers to communicate status to customers, derive a technical work plan with the customer and generate feedback to Product and R&D.
- Work closely and collaborate with Hailo’s business group to conquer business milestones and work with Hailo’s product team to drive new product requirements.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- 3+ years hands experience as a SW/algo/embedded developer
- 1+ years in customer-facing positions (system/program/application)
- Quick learner who likes to combine technological disciplines with system level orientation
- Embedded systems experience
- Pre and post-sale capabilities
- Programming languages: Python, C/C++
- Presentation skills
- On-site problem solving and deep analysis skills
- Located in the Bay Area with a willingness to travel to in North America for customer support and to Israel for training
- Experience specifically in NN and Deep learning - Tensorflow and Onnx programming skills